Reshoot blog: Just one tiny change!

Hi bloggers! 

After many days of working on my film, I decided it was finished.
But, after scrolling through YouTube for a while I came across some horror shorts.
These shorts inspired me.
They reminded me why I enjoyed horror so much. 
They reminded me of the emotion that goes into such a genre.
The shorts weren't Grammy winners nor very popular.
But they still had a lot of effort put into them.

So after originally scrolling mindlessly, I got motivated to make my film better.
I wanted to enhance any possibility of creepiness or discomfort for my film. 
So I got to reshooting.

I didn't reshoot many scenes.
I just did the ones where I felt I could do significantly better.
I asked my sister for some help.
I asked for some advice from her.
I also asked her to film for me.
In the scenes I reshot I was walking around a lot.
This caused me to need some aid from someone (my sister). 

After seeing the end result I was very proud.
I'm glad I decided to reshoot some scenes and add some more effort.
Though it was tiring to constantly restart and add clips to my film it was worth it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video

Genre Research: Horror