Re editing blog: some more changes

Hi bloggers!
I'm glad you've tuned in again.

In the last blog, I claimed editing was over.
That was unfortunately a lie.
I am someone who likes things to be very close to perfect.
So instead of stamping the film "as finished", I went in and tried to edit it more.

I watched the film over and over.
I wanted to see if anything caught my eye.
I wanted to try and catch the tiniest of mistakes.
I also wanted to see if specific transitions worked better than others.

So after watching continuously, watching intensely, I added a couple little things.
To some, the things I added would not be necessary.
But I have a specific taste and a detailed opinion.
I wanted the film to give a particular vibe.

This is why I added and took away many things.  
The process of editing process this film has been a challenging experience. It has taught me the importance of attention to detail and patience. The impact of editing on the overall quality of the film cannot be overstated. It is the editing that ultimately shapes the narrative, evokes emotions, and captivates the audience. Through this process, I have gained valuable insights and skills. Because of how long I worked on this film, I taught myself many new things.
I will carry this forward into my future filmmaking endeavors.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video

Genre Research: Horror