Changes from Film Review

Hi bloggers!
Welcome to the last production blog of this long process.
After working on this project for many weeks I am finally finished.

Before I could finalize the film though, I had to add some things.
My friend Camila gave me some advice on how to enhance my film.
She spoke to me very kindly.
She was also very informational.
Her advice wasn't vague and was specific.
I appreciated that because it allowed me to notice what she meant quickly.

With Camila's advice, I went and changed my film a little.
This process was not too long.
Her advice was only to move around some scenes.
So that means I didn't have to reshoot anything.
It also means I didn't have to shoot new scenes.
I was grateful for this because shooting scenes take a lot of time.
It also is a lot to plan because of my cousin and I's contrasting schedules.

When I went to go and edit the film it went by really quick.
I just rearranged some scenes and I saw the film immediately got better.
I sent the updated version to both my cousin and Camila.
They said this new version was satisfactory.

I was very happy because,
with Camila's advice, I was able to magnify my film.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video

Genre Research: Horror